Creamy lemon poppyseed salad dressing you can whip in minutes! A great way to spruce up a summer salad!
The lemon poppyseed flavor combo has been a long time classic and a major winner in my book. I’ve always loved the muffins, but it’s a whole new game when you turn it into a dressing and pour it on top of all your favorite summer salads. This lemon poppyseed salad dressing creamy and sweet and comes together in about 3.5 seconds! Can’t beat that my friends!
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt (I used 0%fat)
- ¼ cup mayo (I used reduced fat)
- 1½ tablespoons poppyseeds
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Whisk all ingredients together. Chill at least 1 hour for serving for best results. Enjoy!